We are leading suppliers and distributors of PE (polyethylene) Stretch Films with superior strength combines with outstanding toughness and optical qualities, which results in tight and strong bundle of products. PE stretch films are high load stability, high tear and puncture resistance and high clarity.
Stretch film is a plastic film used to secure, bundle, and stabilize products. Stretch film is made from linear low-density polyethylene. When applying the film is to be pulled and stretched around products to obtain tight and secured product loads. Stretch film comes in a variety of widths, thicknesses, and colors. We offer multiple varieties of stretch film to choose from in a wide array of widths and thicknesses. All of our stretch wrap film is made from virgin material ensuring the highest quality possible.
- Hand Stretch Film - Most of our hand film comes with a standard 3" core that will fit most any hand dispensers. Choose everything from clear to colored and even anti static stretch wrap film.
- Extended Core Stretch Film - Offers built in handles that are great for companies that need to wrap something on the go. The built in handles are ideal for low volume out put or mobile stretch wrap applications.
- Bundling Stretch Film - Considered any film roll between 2-5 inches in width. Bundling film is a great alternative tape and plastic strapping for bundling multiple products together.
- Machine Stretch Film - Our machine pallet stretch wrap is offered in true standard gauged film as well as pre-stretched and equivalent film.
Advantages of our Stretch Films
- Labour savings - The handling of loose boxes is more "time intensive" than handling a unitized load. Thus man hours are saved in the movement of packaged goods.
- Low supply cost - Compared to other packaging and bundling materials, stretch film is the lowest cost to use because it offers the most yield for the spent money.
- Transportation savings - Since unitizing accelerates the speed at which goods are moved,carrier vehicles spend less time at loading docks. This reduction in loading time provides valuable cost savings to the company.
- Scan through optics - The clarity of stretch film enables UPC codes to be quickly scanned and read while protecting labels and lot codes printed underneath the film.