Sri Chakra Poly Wraps is a pioneer in manufacturing and supplying of Capacitor Grade PVC Shrink Films in Indian markets as well as abroad. Capacitor Grade PVC Shrink Films are mainly used for the casing insulation for many electronic components mainly capacitors and hence the name.
Capacitor Grade PVC Shrink Films are available in two forms - Capacitor Grade PVC Shrink Rolls and Capacitor Grade PVC Shrink Films Sleeves. Capacitor Grade PVC Shrink Rolls are sold in units of metres and Capacitor Grade PVC Shrink Sleeves are sold in units of pieces. We provide both Capacitor Grade PVC Shrink Rolls and Sleeves in various colours and thickness specified by our valuable customers.
Our Capacitor Grade PVC Shrink Products are RoHS Certified and so the end products can be exported to all countries without hassles !
Apart from this, custom colour shades in custom transparencies are also available based on requirements of customers.
- From 6 mm onwards
- 70 microns (0.07mm) to 250 microns (0.250mm)
- Transverse Direction Shrinkage 50 % [+/-2 %] across the web width and Machine Direction Shrinkage 10% [+/-2 %]. Shrinkage can be varied upon customer's requirements
- Also available in various colours in transparent, translucent and opaque visibility
- Capacitor Grade PVC Shrink Rolls are available in standard 50 metres, 100 metres and 200 metres rolls with both 2.5 inch and 6 inch core based on the heat shrink machine used by the customer
- Excellent toughness and flexibility
- 100% Dust free
- High tensile strength
- Good consistent and uniform shrink ratio
Advantages of our Capacitor Grade PVC Shrink Films
- Great compatibility with all shrink machines
- Less heat required for shrinkage
- Excellent electrical insulation
- RoHS Certified
- Good Impact Resistance
- High tearing strength
- Optimum price and prompt delivery
- Corrosion, alkali, Water and oil resistant
- Effective functioning and speedy operations.